Monday, June 8, 2009

Bad Luck in Prague...will have to go back!
























Prague....well I'll keep this short because a bit of a sore subject. I must say Prague is gorgeous-it has a very unique allure to it that not many cities have. The food is very yummy, buildings in old part of the city are beautiful, and I went to the mucha museum! Unfortunately we simply received quite a bit of bad luck. Here are a few reasons.....

1. It was cold and rained the entire time, difficult for sightseeing
2. Arrived in the hostel....cheap but not nice
3. Sarah (finland) realized her wallet was gone 5 minutes after we got there...it was stolen when we were in the train station.
4. 7 heads, 1 direction...not easy!
5. Tried out a disco...bad night to go on, it wasn't hoppin'.
6. Eastern European trains and train stations just aren't the same...very confusing, bad bathrooms, slightly dirty.
6. Well....the last night I lost my camera. Can't say it was stolen because it's more than likely my fault

So I was slightly disappointed but we have a lot to laugh about ever since. Despite my camera loss, Katrine (denmark), (denmark), and sarah (finland) made me a scrapbook type album with all Prague pictures. I just wish I had mine too...I get attached to my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment