Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!


To everyone: thank you from every part of my heart...I can't say how much I appreciated everything. Please know that I think of y'all always and still have all my written postcards to send out...i'm the worst!!! Here's my little collection. you humble me and that's what i appreciate the most.. :)

On Tuesday night there was a beer pong tournament in my honor which was planned entirely by Sean (USA) because he isn't able to celebrate it with me today or this weekend...Everything was so great despite the bad whether and the school night. I owe the world to him..he's more or less my brother here. I'd say that's what we've all become...with some more than others but we are a family. But in the middle of play all of the sudden all the lights went off and they gave me white roses, brought out a brownie cake (brownies don't really exist here by the way), and began to sing "Happy Birthday" in English and then continued in Danish, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, French, Latvian and last German. Atleast I don't think I'm forgetting a language?!

Well I need to do some more updating but unfortunately I have to finish a presentation by today because we're a group of us (the Danes and Sarah-Finland) are going to Prague tomorrow!!

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment